This Mother's Day why not try something different and book an Afternoon Tapas Tea for your mother at Bach 16 in Dublin's City Centre. It comes with a glass of bubbles and for only €25.50 per person.
Afternoon tea is a much loved treat for all occasions. Traditionally synonymous with fancy hotels, however, the market for the dainty three tiered Victorian special has widened with establishments casual to contemporary competing to offer something different to appeal to the in-demand experience.
Some have taken a modern approach while others have added signature dishes or treats to the traditional tea in a bid to be different. You'll find almost every variation and alternative twist to afternoon tea out there, and now we at Bach 16 on Dublin's Bachelor's Walk have taken it a step further introducing a taste-bud tantalizing tapas treat. Ireland's first Afternoon Tapas Tea.
We wanted to create something special which still embodied the tradition of the three tier afternoon tea experience, that people love. As Bach 16 is a Tapas Wine Bar, we felt a savoury selection of tasty tapas topped with an array of cheeses for dessert, washed down with a glass of bubbles would go down well."
Introducing 'Afternoon Tapas Tea'
Known for our mouth watering tapas and stone baked, thin and crispy pizza, we have concentrated our love for making tasty tapas to create the Afternoon Tapas Tea. The bottom tier holds:
- Stone baked chicken and chorizo served on a bed of spinach topped with a drizzle of the finest 6 year aged Italian reduction
- a roasted red pepper stuffed with goat cheese, crushed walnuts on a bed of leaf, topped with a drizzle of honey presented in a heart shaped baking tray
- Hummus in olive oil, sprinkled in herbs served with crispy dipping bread & Olives
- Bach 16's signature Bruschetta, thin and crispy toasted bread in hummus, freshly chopped tomato and melted cheese, topped with pesto
- Italian Pate served with cranberry sauce, goat cheese and crispy bread
- Punnet of seedless grapes surrounded by Irish , french and Italian cheeses served with a mini pot of butter scotch and honey
€19.50 per person
*Afternoon Tapas Tea accompanied by a glass of prosecco or wine €25.50
For Afternoon Tapas Tea bookings:
Bach 16, 16 Bachelor's Walk, Dublin 1
Check out their write up on Goss.ie